Join the Fun!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tax Forms and EIN Information


Time to talk tax forms! Each club should be in the process of getting an EIN number! If you have questions, see links below or call us at (919) 250-1093.

Link to Fact Sheet from Nat'l 4-H regarding clubs and tax-exempt status:

Sample (completed) SS4 - in case you're wondering what goes where on the form!

Blank SS4 - this is what each club will need to complete in order to get an EIN!

Tax filing requirements for 4-H groups:

No comments:

Check Us Out!